The International Forum „Days of Polish Business in Ukraine” is a large-scale Event, which will be held in Kyiv for the sixth consecutive year and will traditionally be a meeting place for representatives of the authorities and business of Ukraine and Poland, who will gather at one platform to find new ways of cooperation and establish partner relationships.
The main issues to be considered are the following:
- Trade and economic partnership between Ukraine and Poland – will the economic and investment priorities of both countries change?
- Opening a free land market in Ukraine – is Polish business ready for economic and financial expansion;
- Construction and infrastructure projects – search for synergy;
- Prospects for expansion of freight rail transportation, launching of carriage projects and creation of joint repair and service centers;
- Manufacturing – prospects for joint investment projects;
- Polish experience and Polish technologies for energy-saving projects in Ukraine and others.
Venue: Hotel Ukraine, 4, Instytutska str.
Co-organizer: Lewiatan Employers Confederation.
Partner of the event Międzynarodowe Stowarzyszenie Przedsiębiorców Polskich na Ukrainie.
Each year, the Event is attended by 150 to 300 participants, including representatives of state and local authorities, diplomatic institutions, entrepreneurs from Ukraine and Poland.
Contact person in Poland – Inha Livandovska, email@example.com, tel. +48 577 077 287;
Contact person in Ukraine – Olena Vakulik, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +380 (44) 2380944.
Terms of participation
|Number of participants from one company||
01.09.19 – 01.10.19
|02.10.19 – 14.10.19||15.10.19 – 31.10.19||01.11.19 – 13.11.19
|1 participant||1 200 UAH||1 900 UAH||2 400 UAH||2 800 UAH||3 200 UAH|
|3 or more pacipants||–||–||1 800 UAH||2 000 UAH||3 200 UAH|