Specialization: tax consulting, tax planning, transfer pricing, business restructuring, accounting and tax accounting.
Larysa Vrublevska is a recognized professional in audit, transfer pricing. accounting, tax and management accounting issues, tax planning, development and application of tax strategies.
Membership and activities
- Managing partner of the International Audit Union;
- Partner of TPA Global (Amsterdam);
- Head of the Tax and Customs Policy Committee of the Polish Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (Warsaw);
- Head of the Transfer Pricing School;
- Head of the Transfer Pricing Committee of the Tax Advisers Association;
- Member of the Public Council at the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine;
- Member of the Public Council at the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine;
- Member of the International Fiscal Association Ukraine.
Larysa Vrublevska is a head of Transfer Pricing School and holds course of lectures on the most sensible issues of transfer pricing. She advises well-known national and multinational companies on transfer pricing documentation with justification of contractual prices and introduction of transfer pricing control, as well as on tax planning and tax strategies.
She is an author of publications in professional media, and regularly takes part in conferences, forums, round tables.
Master in accounting and audit, Kyiv Trade and Economic University.
Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English.
- Comprehensive advisory on taxation to the following companies: Plastics-Ukraine LLC, Louis Dreyfus Commodities Ukraine, Selena LLC, Public JSC Ukrrichflot, GMS (Global Message Services), Aeromeh SPC, Сersanit S.A., Einhell Ukraine LLC, Hansa Ukraine LLC, MANTA Ukraine, Mikogen Ukraine LLC, Aluprof S.A., Promin Agro LLC;
- Comprehensive advising on tax and transfer pricing of Zepter Ukraine, a subsidiary of Zepter International, global enterprise which produces, sells and distributes consumer goods;
- Comprehensive advisory on transfer pricing of JSC Ukrrichflot, the major Ukrainian shipping corporation;
- Drafting documentation on controlled transactions for Louis Dreyfus Commodities (Louis Dreyfus Commodities Ukraine LLC);
- Development of international regulations (policies) for handling control over transfer pricing in many international companies;
- Development of restructuring projects for Ukrainian and international companies.