We invite financial directors and chief accountants, managers and owners of companies that conduct controlled transactions to attend “Transfer pricing: theory on the examples” workshop.
The reports will be hosted by EUCON experts, who will share practical experience in preparing of documentation on transfer pricing in six thematic blocks with you, discuss the most complex and interesting case studies and answer all the questions.
During the workshop, the following issues will be considered:
- Inventory of controlled transactions for 2018;
- Economic analysis: application of the method of comparative uncontrolled price (CUP); sources of information and practical examples of application of the method;
- Economic analysis: the application of methods based on the calculation of profitability; segmentation of financial reporting indicators; accounting aspects and practical examples;
- Search for comparable transactions and comparable legal entities;
- Court practice in the field of TP;
- Justification of the price level in controlled import transac
Speakers of the workshop:
- Yaroslav Romanchuk – Managing Partner, Head of Tax Practice, EUCON Legal Group;
- Larysa Vrublevska – Auditor, Partner, Head of the Transfer Pricing Practice, EUCON Legal Group;
- Yuriy Chebotar – Deputy Head of Transfer Pricing Practice, Tax Consultant, EUCON Legal Group;
- Zhanna Biloblovska – Auditor, Tax Consultant, EUCON Legal Group;
- Victor Biloblovskiy – Tax Consultant, EUCON Legal Group.
Date: January 24, 2019.
Time: 10:00 a.m.-14:00 p.m.
Beginning of registration: 09:30 a.m.
Organizer: EUCON Legal Group.
Supported by the Transfer Pricing School.
Participation fee: 450 UAH per participant, EUCON clients – free of charge.
Please pay attention! Participation in the workshop is foreseen only for representatives of enterprises that conduct controlled transactions, unfortunately, consultants and auditors will be denied in registration.