Legal Group EUCON represents interests of clients before courts of all instances. We are active in mediation, judicial and enforcement proceedings in Ukraine and in Poland. Our caseload counts disputes related to debt collection, contractual issues, property rights, and administrative disputes (tax and customs) with state authorities. We are highly recognized on the market first of all thanks to our tax disputes practice.
Our services include:
- Pre-trial dispute settlement and mediation;
- Representation at national courts of all levels in Ukraine and Poland;
- Representation at the European Court of Human Rights;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign courts and arbitrations judgments on the territory of Ukraine and Poland.
- Comprehensive legal support to TNK-BP Group of Companies (today Rosneft) in USD 30 million tax disputes with tax authorities of Ukraine on revocation of tax decisions;
- Representation of the General Consulate of the Republic of Poland in Lviv in a number of debt recovery disputes;
- Acting for Hotel Ukraine, one of the well-known hotels in the Kyiv hospitality market, in two corporate disputes;
- Providing legal support to Zepter Ukraine, a subsidiary of Zepter International, in its dispute with the State Customs Authority of the Kyiv Region in respect of incorrect classification of goods;
- Representation of Marimpeks, Polish foreign trade company, in the Ukrainian courts in respect of obtaining ruling for the enforcement of judgment issued by the Court of Gdynia (Poland) in a debt recovery dispute;
- Acting for TNK-BP Group of Companies in a number of tax disputes, including VAT refund from the state budget;
- Representation of Vostok LLC in tax disputes;
- Representation of Aviation Petrol Filling Station LLC in tax disputes;
- Representation of Trading House TEK OIL in tax disputes;
- Representation of Kerscher JV in tax disputes.