Our corporate team advises both domestic and international clients from a range of industries: oil and gas, energy, agriculture and food industry, telecommunications, metallurgy, chemical industry, investment and finance, hospitality, etc.
The scope of practice covers establishing business, investment projects, corporate governance and regulatory compliance, as well as representation in corporate disputes.
In order to ensure our clients with comprehensive advice, we follow multidisciplinary approach. The integrated team includes experts in related practices – tax, competition, land law, assets protection, intellectual property, investment management.
Our services include:
- Incorporation and structuring of legal entities;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Drafting charters, shareholder agreements, internal regulations and policies;
- Corporate disputes resolution;
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring;
- General meetings of shareholders;
- Securities issue, registration, deregistration.
- Participation in negotiations;
- Due diligence;
- Merger clearances with the competition authority;
- Regulatory clearances (permits, licenses) with state bodies;
- Corporate governance;
- Share and asset deals;
- Mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, spin-offs, split-offs, bankruptcy.
International Legal Center EUCON commands a one-stop-shop offering for the legal support of investment projects, featuring the following services:
- Elaborating efficient investment models;
- Forecasting and minimizing legal risks;
- Drafting legal documentation (agreements, minutes, statements, programmes, statutes);
- Passing permission and registration procedures;
- Support at all stages of project implementation, completion and legal consequences.
Given our long-lasting experience in corporate and tax, we are able to elaborate efficient investment models for conducting business in both Ukraine and Poland, in respect of appropriate tax strategy and tax planning.
- Representation of Delta Capital S.A. (Switzerland) that owned 95,07% stake in Confectionary factory Zhytomyrski Lasoschi in litigation with respect to protection of property rights of foreign investor;
- Representation of the Polish company Amica Wronki, S.A.; legal support of the investment project regarding sale of household cleaning goods on the territory of Ukraine; registration and support of commercial activity of Hansa Ukraine, LLC;
- Acting as a mediator in a corporate dispute between founders of Post 24 LLC, company that serves parcel machines of express delivery, in respect of re-allotment of their stakes in charter capital;
- Legal support to AEROMEX Sp. z o.o., producer of aerodynamic separators, agricultural machines for preparation of qualitive high yielding seeds, for investment and outsourcing of production facilities to Poland;
- Advising Eveline Cosmetics Dystrybucja Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. on efficient corporate structure and registration of a representative office in Ukraine;
- Support of the investment project of EURO TERMINAL Sp. z o.o. concerning placement of payment terminals on the territory of the Republic of Poland and further European market entry;
- Legal support of the Ukrainian market entry by MANTA S.A., a leading Polish producer of gadgets;
- Advising ARTISHOKE Sp. z o.o., a producer of furniture, in respect of investment and outsourcing of manufacturing facilities to Poland.