On May 23, 2018, the IV International Forum “Transfer Pricing and International Tax Planning — 2018“, which every spring brings together leading international and national experts and practitioners in the field of transfer pricing in order to exchange professional advice and experience, will be held in Kyiv.
This year’s forum is going to address the latest innovations in transfer pricing legislation and prospects for its development in Ukraine; analyze the practice of tax control of controlled transactions and major mistakes of taxpayers; analyze the existing judicial practice.
AMONG THE KEY ISSUES OF THE FORUM:
- TP and BEPS, forthcoming legislative changes;
- How TP will work in case of introduction of the withdrawn capital tax;
- TP risks in operations with unrelated companies;
- New procedure for independent adjustments;
- Tax control on specific examples;
- What’s new for representative offices of non-residents in Ukraine;
- New rules for price coordination with the controlling authority;
- Economic analysis of transactions, choice of method: difficulties, unusual transactions;
- Nuances of application of tax rules (including penalties) for different reporting periods;
- Tips for updating documentation;
- Useful judicial practice.
Venue: Mercure Kyiv Congress (Kyiv, 6 Vadim Hetman street, 5th floor);
Speakers: officials of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, judges, national and foreign transfer pricing experts, lawyers and auditors;
Financial directors and chief accountants of enterprises that carry out controlled transactions, specialists of planning and TP departments, tax lawyers and auditors are invited to take part in the forum.
You can read about the results of the previous forums here:
- III International Forum “Transfer Pricing – 2017”
- THE SECOND INTERNATIONAL FORUM “TRANSFER PRICING – 2016”
- І International Forum «TRANSFER PRICING – 2015»
Contact person – Olena Vakulik, tel. 044-238-09-44, e-mail: email@example.com
The programme of the forum will be available shortly.
|Number of participants from one company||
|from 10.01.18 to 04.02.18||from 05.02.18 to 28.02.18||from 01.03.18 to 31.03.18||from 01.04.18 to 16.04.18||from 17.04.18 to 30.04.18||from 01.05.18 to 14.05.18||from 15.05.18 to 23.05.18||23.05.2018|
|1 participant||1 700 UAH||2 100 UAH||2 300 UAH||2 600 UAH||2 900 UAH||3 200 UAH||
3 200 UAH
|4 000 UAH|
|3 or more participants||1400 UAH||1500 UAH||1 600 UAH||1 800 UAH||2 400 UAH||
2 400 UAH
|3 200 UAH|