Many companies attempt to avoid violation of competition law and reduce risks of antimonopoly investigations. Ukrainian legislation obliges business under formation of legal entities to get clearances from the competition authority.
We are focused on providing competition law advice to international and Ukrainian companies.
Given our experience we support merger clearances from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on concentration and concerted actions, as well as handle matters of monopoly abuse and unfair competition.
Our services include the following:
- Drafting and submitting merger filings to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine for obtaining clearances for mergers and concerted actions;
- Challenging tenders on government procurements of goods and services;
- Advising on cases of monopoly position (dominance);
- Protection in unfair competition cases (compliance of advertising materials and campaigns, etc);
- Drafting applications to the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in respect of unfair competition;
- Antimonopoly compliance of establishing a group of related entities, minimization of negative consequences;
- Structuring agreements in compliance with competition law;
- Development of corporate policies of compliance with competition law;
- Representation of clients in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine in cases of competition law violations;
- Development of fair trade rules, rules of professional ethics and competition; registration in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Representation of clients in appealing decisions of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- Obtaining merger clearance from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine for MND GROUP N.V. (Netherlands) for acquisition of shares and obtaining control over UG Gas B. V. (Netherlands)