WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES IN POLAND:
Business start-up and accounting services:
- Services regarding starting a business and registration of a company
- Providing virtual business office addresses
- Providing corporate secretarial services
- Consultations concerning opening bank accounts
- Providing accounting maintenance services
- Providing financial statements and tax returns preparation services
Legal support of business activity:
- Legal analysis and drafting of all types of commercial agreements
- Legal support of export-import transactions
- Legal support the activities of product certification and standardization
- Legal support of investment projects
- Legal support of receiving a bank financing
- Legal support of receiving financing from the EU structural funds
- Legal support for the real estate acquisition/leasing
- Legal support of personnel management
Consultation on the following issues:
- Tax planning and strategy
- Transfer pricing
- Customs clearance of goods and accreditation on customs area
- Obtaining a work permit
- Obtaining a residence permit
- Antitrust compliance
- Registration of Intellectual Property rights
- Business immigration
Representing the Client’s interests:
- In negotiations with partners and counterparties
- In negotiations with state and municipal authorities
- Before the courts
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF COOPERATION:
- Concluding a subscription services agreement
- Concluding a subscription accounting services agreement
- Ordering services priced at hourly rate
- Ordering services priced at fixed rate
Besides providing comprehensive legal services, International Legal Center EUCON runs a number of projects aimed at strengthening of economic cooperation between Poland and Ukraine.
More information for those interested in entering the European market:
IV International Forum “DAY OF UKRAINIAN BUSINESS” in Poland – May 12, 2016, Warsaw.
III International Forum “POLISH BUSINESS DAY” – Kyiv, 2015.
II International Forum ” UKRAINIAN BUSINESS DAY” in Poland – Warsaw, 2015.
International competition of investment projects – Warsaw, 2015.
I International Forum “POLISH BUSINESS DAY “ – Kyiv, 2014.
The first verbal consultation for managers of Ukrainian companies willing to enter the EU market through Poland is free of charge. Please call: +380 (44) 238 09 44